Sunday, August 12, 2012

BOOK REVIEW: My Soul to Take by Rachel Vincent

Publication Date: August 1, 2009

Book Description (Goodreads): 

She doesn't see dead people. She senses when someone near her is about to die. And when that happens, a force beyond her control compels her to scream bloody murder. Literally.

Kaylee just wants to enjoy having caught the attention of the hottest guy in school. But a normal date is hard to come by when Nash seems to know more about her need to scream than she does. And when classmates start dropping dead for no apparent reason, only Kaylee knows who'll be next.





_______________________________

Rating:

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Book Review:
Oh my! I was up 'til 3 in the morning just to finish it. I didn't even notice the time. I just kept reading and I was surprised that it's already 3 a.m. This is such a great book! I love everything about it. The plot is unique, it's the first time I read a book with such concept. 

I love all the characters. I love that I can feel the emotions of every character especially Kaylee. Everytime she holds her scream, it's like I'm holding my breath for what will happen. You would symphatize on what she's going through and understand how she deals with it. She will learn the truth about her life, her identity and her past. 

This is definitely a must read if you're fascinated in paranormal books. Have fun reading!

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow, 5 stars! I remember reading this awhile ago an enjoying it immensely (in spite of a few issues I had). I'm very pleased that you enjoyed this one. :) I LOVE that cover as well; it's simply gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by!Very nice to meet you! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please don't be shy. You can say whatever you want to make my blog better. Your comments are much appreciated. Thanks very much!