Wednesday, March 13, 2013

BOOK REVIEW: Losing It by Cora Carmack (Losing It)

Publication Date: October 15, 2012
Synopsis (Goodreads):

Virginity.



Bliss Edwards is about to graduate from college and still has hers. Sick of being the only virgin among her friends, she decides the best way to deal with the problem is to lose it as quickly and simply as possible-- a one-night stand. But her plan turns out to be anything but simple when she freaks out and leaves a gorgeous guy alone and naked in her bed with an excuse that no one with half-a-brain would ever believe. And as if that weren't embarrassing enough, when she arrives for her first class of her last college semester, she recognizes her new theatre professor. She'd left him naked in her bed about 8 hours earlier.




______________________________

Review:


I think this will be the shortest review I made since I started my blog. I don't really need a lot of words to describe how I feel about the books and I don't think I need much to convince you to read this!



I have ONE WORD for this book. HILARIOUS! It was so fun I was already laughing from reading the first chapter of the book!



Bliss is so effortlessly funny! She had her embarrassing moments that I even felt sorry for her.  Then there's Garrick. I can't help but be in love with him! Just his accent made me swoooooon!



If you want to have a light,fun and fast read, this one's for you! You'll finish this in one sitting that you even want more!




Rating:

Memorable Quote:


“Sometimes, it's the scary things in life that are the most worthwhile.” 




“Some relationships just end. Like a star, they burn bright and brilliant, and then nothing in particular goes wrong, they just reach their end. They burn out.” 



“I am in love with this burrito. I would marry it if I didn’t want to eat it so badly.” 

“The tragedy of true love,” Cade whispered.” 


_____________________________

Fourth book for


1 comment:

  1. I totally enjoyed this book. It had love, humor and awkwardness that made it so enjoyable-like real people in real life! And after meeting Cora Carmack in person, I love this book even more. I haven't read the sequel yet, but it's on my list of books to read.

    Irene Gold Beach Oregon Fishing Rogue River Guide Service

    ReplyDelete

Please don't be shy. You can say whatever you want to make my blog better. Your comments are much appreciated. Thanks very much!