Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday (#8)

“Waiting On” Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we’re eagerly anticipating.

This week's pre-publication “can’t-wait-to-read” selection is:

Title: Just One Day
Author: Gayle Forman
Expected Publication: January 8, 2013
Synopsis:
A breathtaking journey toward self-discovery and true love, from the author of If I Stay
When sheltered American good girl Allyson "LuLu" Healey first meets laid-back Dutch actor Willem De Ruiter at an underground performance of Twelfth Night in England, there’s an undeniable spark. After just one day together, that spark bursts into a flame, or so it seems to Allyson, until the following morning, when she wakes up after a whirlwind day in Paris to discover that Willem has left. Over the next year, Allyson embarks on a journey to come to terms with the narrow confines of her life, and through Shakespeare, travel, and a quest for her almost-true-love, to break free of those confines.

Thoughts:
Gayle Forman's duet novel "If I Stay" and "Where She Went" were two of the best contemporary books I've read. I can't wait to read this! And it's another duet novel!

How about you? What's your Waiting on Wednesday? Link me.

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait for this one either! I loved If I Stay and Where She Went and have been anxious to hear what she was going to release next. Great choice!

    Thanks for stopping by Book Cover Justice :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super excited for this one! I LOVED If I Stay & Where She Went! Cried like a baby! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete

Please don't be shy. You can say whatever you want to make my blog better. Your comments are much appreciated. Thanks very much!