Friday, August 10, 2012

BOOK BREAK: Movie "A" List: INCEPTION

I'm scanning channels last night and I came upon the movie Inception. I remembered how good the movie was and I can't help but watch it again. So I decided to blog some of the great movies I've seen lately, old and new, to take a break from books and to know some of your views about it too.

Here's my story:
It was July 2010, after I had my board examination, my sister and I went to the movies to watch it. First 5 or so minutes of the movie, I was so confused I didn't get what was happening. I was too shy to ask my sister because I felt I'm the only one who's not getting it. So I just kept my mouth shut and kept watching until I finally understood. After the movie, my sister and I were both stunned, we didn't talk until we got in the car and then we're both blabbing about how good it was. My sister also admitted that she,too, was confused in the beginning and I'm glad I'm not the only one. Haha!

Inception is one of the most brilliant mind-twisting movies I've seen in my lifetime. 

How about you? What do you think of the movie?

2 comments:

  1. I loved it as well! I was excited when we came out of it to find that the three of us all had different thoughts and theories. Definitely something to think about and the special effects were dynamite...oh and lets not forget the hotness of Leo! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I love meeting new bloggers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. True that! I'm glad you liked it too! Thank you also for stopping by. Nice to meet you! :))

    ReplyDelete

Please don't be shy. You can say whatever you want to make my blog better. Your comments are much appreciated. Thanks very much!